Gettin to know me...
Here is my getting to know me post. Instead of emialing it to all my friends, I figured I'd post it so that everyone can read the comments that my friends make.
Place an X by all the things you've done, or remove the x from the ones youhave not, then answer the following questions and send it to all of yourfriends (including me).Always interesting!!Thanks!This is for your entire life: Nothing will be held against you!
(X) Smoked a cigarette -once or twice that's it
(X) Drank so much you threw up-College
(X ) Crashed a friend's car - I was in a wreck where I hit a friends car with mine, does that count?
(X) Stolen a car ? Travis Hughes and I stole my sister's car once
(X) Been in love - I'm still in Love
(X) Been dumped
(X) Shoplifted - 6 yrs old, a votive candle, and my mom found it and made me pay for it will all my pennies, that's alot of cash for a 6 yr old.
(X) Been laid off/fired - Laid off, but I understood the circumstances
(X) Quit your job - not in Anger
(X) Been in a fist fight
(_) Snuck out of your parent's house. - Tried once, but my Mom wouldn't go to bed, and I had to pass her to get out. Darn, those storm windows.
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - Fact of Life
( ) Been arrested - THE ONLY ONE I DIDN'T "X" AND NEVER WILL!!!!
(X) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend ONLY TO PROTECT THEM
(X) Skipped school - hasn't everyone?
(X) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Run Away - I made it all the way to the church, in Haskell, and hid in the, then, bushes. I lived next door.
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country - I live in the Southern middle, but yes, I've been to both the East and West coasts, as well, as to the North.
(X) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean. - 2 out of 4
(X) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers - in the Quanah
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins - Last week with Susan B. Anthony dollors
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain - In Quanah, to the song "The Dance" by Garth Brooks with Bobby Lane of all things.
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach
(X) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating
(X) Ice-skating
Here's the second half:
Any nicknames? Mic, "Struve", Millie
What is your favorite drink? Strawberry Flavored
WaterTattoos? Yes
Body piercing? Ears
Birthplace? Lubbock, Texas
Ever been to Africa? no
Ever steal any traffic signs? yes
Ever been in a car accident? Yes
2 Door or 4 Door? 4 DOOR
Salad dressing? Blue Cheese
Favorite pie? my grandmother's any kind
Favorite Number: 7 - if I have to pick on
Favorite movie? The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)
Favorite holiday? Christmas
Favorite food? Spaghetti
Favorite day of the week? Saturday
Favorite brand of body soap? Green Tea
Favorite TV Show? CSI-LasVegas
Favorite smell? Many of you have laughed, but Jalepanos are my extreme favorite smell
Toothpaste? Colgate Total
What do you do to relax? Watch TV, get a massage
What do you enjoy receiving? Encouragement and Hugs
Furthest place you will send this message? Canada, but with the bloggin things I may never know.
Who will respond the fastest? I never know, but since I'm posting this it may not make a difference.
Least likely to respond? I would normally say Bobby, my brother-in-law or Marlene
Wow, this is admitting alot, and it proves that I'm very well rounded (or old).
Love you guys,
Mic
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well Micki, If I had Known yur sordid reputation, I don't know if I would have encouraged my son to marry you! I did you know and I am not one bit sorry! Sorry I didn't see the moving thing coming! but not sorry he married you, Honey! Love Ya mum
ReplyDelete