Day 4: February 22, 2010
I feel blessed to have a job. Even when I don't like the job all the time, I do love the people I work with. I always find it comforting to find Christian co-workers. It just makes the work day more bearable. My day started with picking one of my favorite co-workers, "K", up for carpool. Occasionally it has come about where I have needed a ride from her, and now she is in need of a return of that favor. The day started with understanding and encouragement. I, sadly, don't have a lot of interaction with "K" at work. So I looked forward to our ride home. It was a long productive day, one I could walk away from proudly (that doesn't happen everyday). On our ride home"K" mentioned something typical about the state of the world today, and I counteracted with "its a good thing this is not the world we're meant for". She responded with a very carasmatic response. It wasn't an "Amen', but something similar. We did a little small talk and complaining about work, but soon I began to unload about my previous Saturday (see Day 3 blog), and she was so understanding. She listened as I talked about some of the things I've been afraid of lately. And whole-heartedly I believe that I was in her prayers tonight. She is such an amazing friend, I wish that we carpooled more often. We are carpooling for the next couple of days, and I can't wait to see what we talk about. Wednesday is her last day for a few weeks, as she is having surgery on Friday. So my blog is also a quick request for "K" as well.
I will let you know if anything great comes from carpool. But for now, I'll see ya tomorrow.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment